Thursday, October 4, 2012

chalk

1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
The experience was great. During the project my team all did their share of the work. our idea was transfered perfectly to the wall.
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
Team work is very important. First off one person cant do this project by himself. Secondly everyone has  different talent and they all were put together to make a great final copy.
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
I think this project was very successful. We all leared how to shade and use chalk better after this project. We did this through just using chalk so much and shading and blending everything together.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Invoving the whole school? 
I love making interactive art. It makes me feel good that others can enjoy my art other than looking at. I love seeing people look through the telescope.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment